Monday, August 23, 2010

P.M.

I know that I just posted but I am annoyed.
Here is what needs to happen:
ME.BE.BETTER. Project ME.. hahaha. (Hence the P.M...LOL)
I have so much potential that I am not using. I have shut down the last few years trying to make ends meet for Zach & I that I don't do anything for myself. I need to do better @gym. @Work. & I need to go to School. Its so hard to find the time for me to do that. I want to paint a picture. I want to learn to read music. I want a high tech camera to take better pictures. Be debt free. I want to take a cooking, sewing class. I want to make Sushi. I want a house. I want to travel. I want to start a business. Pay it forward. I want to write a book. Get more sleep..(haha it is 1:22am) All these things are SIMPLE things... I mean they aren't unatainable...

I do not want to... look back and realize I didn't do any of it!
Now I am not unhappy, I am very happy with my life & how things are going. But I know it can be so much better! I am rejuvanated to be better, Im not trying to be a cheeseface. But really I am.

Im in the red.... :(

No comments: