Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Things...

I stole this...

5 things i did yesterday:
-Glazed a new end table for my living room
-Read recipes online
-Worked from 4am-930am. (um best shift ever)
-Made a new playlist
-Cuddled with Zachie.

5 things i wish i had:
-MONEY!!!!
-a skinny bod without trying!
-Straight hair...
-A house
-A cat or maybe two

5 things i am looking forward to:
-Moving.
-The iced coffee im about to go buy!
-This weekend :)
-My work bonus, If we ever get it?
-New Jeans for winter!

5 things i wish i could do:
-Go on vacation as much as my sister
-Dance in front of people without anxiety
-Lay out everyday
-Write a book
-Get into school and get a degree. What is my deal?

And this is completley unrealted to this post but I would just like to say that I got a new manager at work and she hisses at you if she is annoyed or whatever. yes she Hisses. Like an oversized angry cat. When we asked her "did you just hiss?" she said she got it from Avatar how the girl Avatar hisses when angry and its very therapeutic... Im sorry but now I need therapy. I wonder if that is covered under workers comp???

2 comments:

The Hungry Fashionista said...

Yes! I love it!

the cole family said...

Where do you work & what do you do? I'm thinking it's time for me to get a PT job. :)