Monday, August 23, 2010

My Shoe Renovation!

So I know I have blogged 4 times in the last 3 days and I am sorry but I just was so excited about this...
I got these Nast shoes for $5 a year ago... and I liked the peep toe, and they fit pretty comfy..Which I have big feet so this is a good thing!! But they are so UGLY I never wore them. I kept looking at them. then I wondered if I could paint them? I figure they were $5 so if i ruin them who cares right???
I think the paint will stay on because I used a Plastic paint for the outdoors.
Before:

After:

It took me less than an hour...
Told my Lovey that we have to go out now so I can wear them... :)

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

Nice job brooke! How did you get the brown lines and such on them as well? Just painted it on or what? They look awesome!