Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Happenings.

Last night I went to Candlelight Serenade Acousitc Festival at Thanksgiving Pointe. $40 a ticket & they weren't selling alcohol, the lady at the door let us in for $20!!! (How nice of her...) It was a benefit for the child sex trade in America. It was a good time but also after listening to the music, They would show a movie or tell a story about a child. It was not something I would normally like to hear about all night long + pay to hear. I understand it needs attention but I almost cried a few times...
Originally I was going to post a video of one of the bands I took a liking to since it is SONG SUNDAY (haha. I am a nerd....) But YouTube didn't like me to do this, seeing as how all the songs were embeded disabled. SO FINE. The one I am posting is my MOST PLAYED SONG on my ITUNES.

*Playcount 212.
My Playcount is not accurate. seeing as how my computer died and I had to get a new one and redownload Itunes and start over. But still.
*It is also the only LeToya song I have on my Itunes.
*I would not recognize this girl if she were in the same room as me... It is just funny that I am obsessed with her ONE song.
*I got this song from the SLOW JAMS- THE DIFINITIVE COLLECTION. I am laughing about this right now... Because I Love SLOW JAMS but didn't know I had this!!! I just searched the album and the other songs on it have no play. I am playing it now!!!

In other business. I do not know what to do with my child...He thinks that he needs to pull a face everytime a camera is out. Not cheesy smiles. I hate this.
EXHIBIT A

EXHIBIT B

& EXHIBIT C

I sure hope this passes soon :(

No comments: