Sunday, August 1, 2010

Last Weekend...

As defined by Urban Dictionary: The end of the work week, most commonly Friday until Sunday night. Sunday night is the end of the weekend because you have to attempt to fall asleep feeling very depressed, due to another work week ahead. Haha... True, But not really Because Monday is my Friday! But I get like that on Monday Nights before my 70hr work week... Last weekend was more fun than Ive had in a LONGGG time.
Fav Song Sunday! TIM MCGRAW. She's my kind of Rain....

Because I was just at his concert on friday!


After we went to the Circle Lounge. My New Favorite place. Seriously!! The DJ was outside on the patio, It was sweet. Plus he was a good DJ! I loved it because:
*It was Me, Joel & MY WORK FRIENDS!!!
Lets just say that everybody I have dated since High School.. Has been Socially Retarded. I think they are Chill then I have them around my family and friends and they are not. Joel made friends with everyone there & talked to everyone. He even met people and faked it like "its so good to finally meet you!" I loved it!!! Everyone said he is so cute & nice & a keeper. I would have to agree! ;) That was always one of those things in my head about introducing people. Now its GOLDEN! Here is a photo montage' (As my friend would say...) hah.






I dont even have a pic with everyone there, cuz most of my time I was with Joel and one of my besties Brook. But Owell.
Good Times! & the best part was I didn't have to get up for work the next morning!!
That hardly ever happens. When I dont have to pretend to be a responsible adult, or be a mom! Im happy for this time! Not to sound like a bad mother, But it was a much needed break for me!! :)

No comments: