Friday, June 25, 2010

NOT OK!

So today was not a good day for me... Well let me rephrase that. It was a good day. I went swimming w Zach & my Bestie and her kids... Got tan/sunburnt. Before this happened (And i put this on FB... but im reputting it here) I went to Einstein Bagels & a "nice" man maybe 55-60ish told me "ladies first" & insisted I go before him in the line. How nice I thought.. Chivalry is NOT dead. But much to my demise he started tracing my tattoo with his fingertip...This one....

Yeah.. Not ok with this.
for 1) Dont touch strangers. I always thought it was a bit creepy when I was expecting and random people would come feel my stomach. Sorry I didn't even touch my best friends belly when she was pregnant. I guess im only "touchie" with whom im dating. Chivalry has plummeted to the earth hitting trees on its way down. No way is this socially acceptable.
for 2) I just got the chills. Like the kind where you sense a huge spider in the hallway and turn the light on & BAM there it is!
as if this isn't enough for the day.... THIS HAPPENED.....

I was at the grocery store shopping at about 9pm. (As I previously mentioned.. I went swimming today, and had yet to shower so I wasn't looking the hottest) This worker (mid 40's) thats always there asking how I am? in a creepy kinda way was OF COURSE THERE. I was picking out some Bananas & he was restocking them.
I picked some up and he urgently put some in the place I took them from. So I said "ohh haha. you're on it!" to which he replied "I wanna be on it. Like Blue Bonnet" as he is creepily staring at me............................................................................................................................................................................... I didn't say anything.

I was trying to figure out if he just had went there?!
Then he said "Oh. you're probably a little young for that phrase.. hahah" I told him I was familiar with the saying. And walked off. :(

On it like Blue Bonnet. LMAO!!!

Then the cherry on this day is as we are walking out of the grocery store a lady stops to tell me that Zach is adorable. And Zach says REALLY LOUD less than 1 second after she walks off "MOMMY THAT LADY HAS A WEIRD LOOKING FACE!!!"

I hope someone can get a laugh out of all of this. I am laughing now!!! :)

No comments: