Saturday, June 19, 2010

My To-Do!

Ah! Sat.. the weekend. A day of rest & relaxation???? I WISH!
Here is my to do list:
*This day is already annoying....Getting up to start it at 2am!!!!
*Be at work by 3am which actually turned into 3:24am.

*5am. Went to Starbucks @ University Hospital. (Lost my sweet spot right by the door... The person who stole it had their blinker on while waiting for me to back up... not sure about this individual!!!)Thank you to Starbucks for being open 24hrs or I am not sure how this day would go?
*Listened to a bunch of men talk in the ER... about which girl had a bigger chest?? (yes I think it was a bit early for this also.....)
*Got an extra shot of espresso!
*Working til 1145am
*12pm. Getting to Zach's LAST Soccer game of the season. (GO ZACHIE!!!)
*Go shopping for Fathers day... This would be a quick process had I known what I was looking for. My dad said to get him 3 bags of gluten free corn chips. (because 1 bag would just be lame) & Last time I checked that isn't a gift?????
*Change the oil in ghetto girl, My fab car (Thanks to Andi my bestie for the name which originated in college & unfortunantly has carried on into my late 20's. Hoping to improve financially & bury that name for good in my 30's) bc I would like for her to not die on the side of the road in 2010 & the light is on.....
*Nap??? This is wishful thinking for me....
*Go to a party w/ Joel & try not to lapse into an alcohol/sleep deprivation coma while there or become emotional & cry about something unrelated to anything that actually matters.... Because I tend to do this, while tired.
I would like to be in bed tonight by 11pm seeing as how I have to wake up tomorrow at 4am to come back to work.
I would also like to add that my apartment is in need of some TLC because this blog is pretty much how this whole week has been going for me.
*I'd like to add that I am not downplaying that everyone reading this is equally as busy.. I know you are!

*The times listed in this blog are exactly accurate & the names have not been changed! hahaha ;)

No comments: