Thursday, June 3, 2010

Birth. Day. Pics.

I got mine and Zach's pics taken for our Bdays. Mine is the 2nd & his is the 8th. Its been a few years since ive gotten any taken with him! He is such a stud... Seriously such a good boy. He told me before well he yelled at me before we left to get these done.. "MOM... I HATE THIS TIE & THIS HAT." He told me a week earlier he hated the tie because it has pirates on it, and they get you in REAL life. hahaha. I told him that it was for my bday too and to please be a good boy for Mommy. And he DID!!!! I love it when kids listen :)
And I put all these on FB but I had to put them on here too!!! Overkill? Probably.

Some of us Together:




Some of Zachie!!!




Then just Me....
(This photographer had an issue w/ wanting me to make a straight face. I dont know why. I look pissy without a smile....I snuck one in, But most of the pics were me looking like i was about to pull a knife on her. haha)


I dont know.... Don't judge me...

They all turned out pretty good! Except for one........

LOL!! We look like we are standing in the wreckage of a burned down house, pissed off.
So funny!!!!
Another funny, This photographer (what was she thinking....?) had me sitting in the doorway of a train. Left leg up in the door with me. Right leg hanging... Ummm... I didn't think about it at the time, When I saw the pics it looked like I was in Labor. Seriously. Spread eagle on the train... I know TMI.. But it was Hilarious!!! Yes, I do have the pic. But i am not Gutsy enough to post it at this time
kthx bye.

3 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These are the most freakin' adorable pictures!!!! You are both so photogenic! Zack is absolutely adorable! What a stud!!!!!!!

the cole family said...

I don't understand the straight face thing. I can't pull it off without looking ornery either.

You look really good in yellow. It's becoming my new favorite color.

I still can't get over Zach's cross eyed puff cheek picture. ADORABLE.

Kerry Hoaglund said...

Soooo adorable!!! I love those pics! That last one is hilarious!!! Hahaha!!