Sunday, June 13, 2010

Favorite Songs Sunday!

I am starting a new blogging tradition. I want to post a song of mine on sundays & say why it is blog worthy. Why you ask? Because its sunday. Like I said ;)
JOHN MAYER... SLOW DANCING IN A BURNING ROOM.....

I like this because:
A)I will be going to his concert this fall!
B)Everyone (well I dont know... But I sure have) had this exact relationship. You know it is going to END eventually but you stay...to slow dance!
C)This line "I make the most of all the sadness, you'll be a bitch because you can" Because I have done this. LOL
D) Because at the end of the song he tells her to "Cry about it Why dont you..." Which is just what happens at the end of a relationship. YOU DONT CARE ANYMORE!!!
This song is so True! 4 Stars.

Disclaimer..No this song is not applying to me, right now. Just sayin!

3 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

I love that song...it's awesome!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

EEWWWW JOHN MAYER! He is disgusting!!! Sorry if you love him but he is nast!

BrooklynBridge said...

LOL... I dont LOVE him... I do Love some of his songs! And like him enough to go to his concert! ;) You are funny mandi!