Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Memory Lane...

I am recalling some of the stuff from the past 5 years. I found a journal cleaning up and loved to visit my past... the sad. crazy. happy. Here are a few things that I rememba:
*Side swiping my X husbands entire car backing out of the driveway. His new car :) We were trying to be seperated & living in the same house at the time. I went inside at 6AM and yelled "HIT YOUR CAR..." then slammed the door and went to work LOL
*Wrote about feeling sad & undesirable after my divorce. The next entry was about having a breakfast date, Afternoon Coffee date & dinner/movie date all in the same day!!! Yes, I believe I kissed all of them Hahahaha......
*One day about 3 1/2 years ago I called in sick to work all week long & went on an impromtu road trip by myself. I went to Vegas. But did not tell anyone I was going. This is the first I have said of it. I even called my mom during this time period and talked about the weather...to which I had just looked up online.(Now. I am not the only one who runs off to Vegas. My X did this also coming back Married & forgot to mention it to me for a week.)
*Turned left into someone on Zach's 1st Bday... Also, the day I moved out of my house with my X. Totaling my car. With all my stuff in it. So not only did my dad have to come get me & Zach. He also had to unload my life and reload it into his car :(
*One night a friend of mine said he wanted to intro me to his friend whos nickname was "Strange"... I thought ok. thats weird. But ok. So Strange comes over with my friend, wearing pants with holes in them. A Tshirt that says "I DIDN'T DO IT" on it...Long nasty hair.. & a FANNY PACK!! as if this is not enough. He doesn't say 1 word to me. All the sudden pulls out a pencil and a piece of paper out of his fanny pack & starts to draw me. See pic below....

He was kind enough to allow me to keep his artwork!! ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME???? LOL LOL LOL. I had forgotten. Haha. Im so glad I saved it.
*Made a bet with a co-worker @ Plasma Donor Center where I worked that I could get more "donor dates" than her. I won.
*Met a guy @ the first club ever I had gone to... He said his name was Aaron. 3 weeks later he confessed his name was actually David & everything he had told me over the past 3 weeks was actually his twin brothers life & not his!!!! Clubs=Deciet.
*Lent a "friend" $400. NEVER DO THIS!!! When I ask about the money he said if I served him papers he would kill my son in front of me. I still do not know how to take this. WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT? Needless to say he still owes me the money & I didn't talk to him EVER AGAIN.
*After working a graveyard shift rolled my car into someones. Didn't go through my ins. Paid out of pocket....$400. (isn't it funny how that works??)
*Flew to Idaho on a 4 seater plane. & Had breakfast w Mr Walton! Whom I was dating @ the time.
*Took naughty pics. Forgot about this development. asked the worker at Walmart to help me with my Xmas card... that was next to the other pics on my SIM. LOL you should have seen her face!!!!
*Lived in 4 different places in a 4yr period....& looking to move again right now.
*Drove to Vegas. Fell asleep on the way home.. taking my car through a fence off the side of I-15. IN AMERICAN FORK...15 min away from home. Really Brooke??? Totaling the car. I had just bought it 2 weeks earlier.
*Lived at home with the parentals for 6 months and was given a "Contract of Peace" which entitled I attend church on sundays and be home by 11pm on weekends, and not text or talk on the phone after 1130pm & no showering or listening to music after midnight!!!!!! I WAS 24 & obviously had my own child... LOL!!! Hence why I could only stay for 6 months. It was no BUENO.
*Drank alot Sat night. Hungover all day sunday w a 1yr old...Working 12hr graveyard shift on Sunday night...Up with 1yr old all day Monday. Working another 12hr shift Monday Night...Again having Zach all day Tues. And working Tues night another 12 hours. I remember specifically getting 8 hours of sleep in a 4 day period when that happened :( :(
*Got a credit card. First thing I bought was an IPOD. Pretty sure I have yet to pay off that credit card lmao. I have been paying intrest on my IPOD for 4 years now LOL LOL!!!!
*Called poison control when Zach brought me an empty benadryl bottle and said "Mama All gone...." He had just dumped it & didn't injest any!!!
*Doing the HCG diet. losing 28 pounds. I need to do that again!!! :)
*Posting a long blog about stuff nobody wants to read. But I wanted to remember it. My journals are BURN worthy. I have way to much JUICE in them. They are not the kind that you "pass on" to your children! I would prefer Zachie NEVER reads them. Hahaha....

No comments: