Monday, June 7, 2010

Kindergarten Get Ready...

Zach is COMING!!!!
Today MY BABY Graduated... The highlights.
*No early mornings for the summer dumping cereal down the drain to prove a point that when I say eat. I mean it.
*No homework!!
*No trying to remember to switch off the backback between Jake and I. I dont know how many times I met Jake off a freeway exit between our 2 houses to trade Zach's backpack that was forgotten @ 10pm!!!
*He will be attending a TRADITIONAL school. NO OFF TRACKS!!! This makes Mommies & Daddy very happy!!

His Teacher Miss Lesa was great! & When Trisha his step Mom picked Zach up on the last day of school this is what was said:
She told her that Zach said that he really liked coming to preschool. Then she said that over the years you have a few favorite students that stick out, and Zach is one of them. He is very well adjusted for having two homes, he's very confident, ahead of his class and a great kid.

AWESOME!!! All Mine & Jake's fears about being divorced are not coming true! She also told me alot of kids wet the bed & have night terrors if they are shifted around. I did not know this, But very glad I dont have either of those problems! Zach is so perfect! :)
LOL I prob should have cropped that kid out.. but I seriously thought it was hilarious. He must really have to go.....


Him & his Sister Victoria. How cute are they?!?! She loves him. Everytime she saw him tonight she got so excited!! Loved it!


Zach we're so PROUD OF YOU!!!

No comments: