Monday, July 23, 2012

:::::::Child Support::::::

Child Support. It AINT right.




I am sick to death of WOMEN. That I am one. But I like to think Im one of the better ones. Dear Women, Stop parading around with signs about the Womens Rights Movement making sure EVERYONE and their damn dog know that you "can" do everything a man can do. Then turn around and try to squeeze blood out of a turnip aka getting every cent humanly possible from baby daddy. You are an OXY MORON.. Women are idiots. I am 1/2 the time embarrased to be associated in this catagory. (Yes, I do stupid shit all the time. I admit it and move on.) WHY do some women think everything is owed to them? Sorry but you are not entitled to more money paid to you because you couldn't make your relationship work or because you screwed it up just because you have a child. They think they shouldnt have to pay for this or for that because it is for their kid so its the Dads responsibility. Wait? What? What did I just say? EXACTLY!!!! Oh, But its written in the Divorce Decree that you have to pay for this and for that and I will also bitch at you for not paying for other things. Who the hell follows some wording that was written X amount of years prior? maybe take care of your KID. THEY CAME OUT OF YOUR BODY!!!!!!!!!! Oh. they do it because its conveninent for them and to the hell with anyone else. Im so sick of selfish people. Let me break this down for you a little clearer. Divorced Dads give X amount of money to Childs mother for CHILD SUPPORT. It is to Support the Child incase there is some confusion here. Then Father has to also further Support their child while the child is spending time with THEM (aka: buy clothes for them (that they already kind of did by giving the mother money), food, activities (which were also paid for while at mothers house), medical ins etc) So fathers are double paying for their kid. Right? Yeah, thats definantly okay. Its the LAW right? I get the law originated because Women couldn't make as much money as Men and they needed help to support the kid. Well sorry, but this is no longer the case. If the women works and makes as much as the man. I dont care if they are a woman....and that they had a kid come out of their body. Child Support should be Null and Void. Each parent should be able to Support the child individually for their Child. AND if something is going on...Like medical bills or Day care, what not... SPLIT IT. It doesn't seem like rocket science to me. SO OVER THIS!!!!!!! More times than not Women are getting away with murder by using the money they are getting to get tattoos. Buy big Tv's. Redecorate their house, buy the latest phone, they deserve it, though, right?. Sorry but EFF THIS. Women should have to supply reciepts of the money they get to show how it went towards the child. <----I FULLY believe this statement.



Ok Now I am obviously a woman, and divorced. I do get child support. And sometimes I have needed to use this money towards Rent, and towards groceries. That is my decision because it is my money? Right? I full on think this money should not go towards rent. It is for MY SON, It should go into an account for HIM or go towards things he needs. The amount of money I get every month is far more than it costs to support him monthly. That being said I recieve $90 a month from Zachs Dad. Should it be more? Maybe. But I only think this way because of Society. $90 is more than enough to get him clothes and he isn't an infant so he eats what food we have in the house. If he were to join a league it would generally cost about $65 at his age. Oh, I have money left over. SO last time I checked. I am not signing Z up for a league every month. Or buying him $90 of clothes per month. I AM USING THIS MONEY TO LIVE. Wrong? YES. His school lunch money could be paid by ME fully with this $90 but his Dad and I split this cost.. So I PAY HALF AND SO DOES HE. (as I was saying earlier. Not Rocket Science!) My plan is to put this $90 in an acct for him as soon as I do not need this money to make rent. ZACH DESERVES THIS MONEY TO BE SAVED. IT IS FOR HIM!!!!! and I am going to do my best to save it for him because it totally irritates me needing to use it for ME, when it is not MINE. Now a selfish woman would argue that using this money for rent is giving the child a home. LOL!!!!!!! Don't even get me started here.



Now just to touch on this subject lightly, I only think this should apply to Dads who are in their kids lives and see them regularly. If they decide to jump state- by all means open a case and get their checks garnished because YOU are doing ALL the work, in these circumstances. Do right by the child though, and get them adopted by someone who does want to be in their life. <---Dont just keep getting Money from the biological Dad. Thats also on YOU and goes back to the original blog. Grow the $h!t up!!!!

1 comment:

Modern Family said...

As soon as I pay off the debt I was stuck with after my divorce (which is soon!) I am going to deposit my child support in Dylan's account. I agree that money is for him!!