Friday, July 13, 2012

THE FLOW!

Do you ever find yourself picking apart song lyrics and feeling like the song was written about YOU. I do this ALL. THE. TIME. Those that know me know I am a huge R&B girl. (When I first wrote that I left out R&B. Serious. It said Those that know me know I am a huge girl. LOL!!! Well... That is neither here nor there......) Anyways!!! I love LOVE SONGS! But I dont know that I would classify myself as a hopeless Romantic I am a hopeless Realist. I truly think people can be Happy in whatever situation even if its not the greatest. But I am very Cynical and Sarcastic in personality. Basically I am a trouble maker, and all songs are about Me. Now that we've got that straight I want to pick apart this Boys II Men song and why it is about ME and JOEL! ( I have seen these Boyz in Concert TWICE, and oh my! They are amazing and fun!)
The song is FLOW and it is one of the new songs from Boyz II Men. The Album came out OCT 2011. I Love 90's R&B and that is their roots~ Ok so on with the song!!!!!!
The lyrics are on the video incase you can't understand my language. Errr, I mean their singing!

Peeps who follow my blog or read it. Thanks for reading it because I have been to hell and back this past year! Seriously the devil isn't a man or woman. It is found in EVERYTHING! It is a THING. And I am glad to say that I am out of my funk and my Relationship with ma man is back where it should have stayed! Im sure you all were reading all these posts about me and divorce and fights and drama. I use writting as a form of venting and its probably not the best thing ever when it gets published on my Blog but it does help, I have a lot that didn't get published and I still wish I would have published them because it speaks volumes about me and I am sure others would relate. But, that being said this song was OUR relationship metaphorically (without the kids!) and after we let it breathe we stopped wanting to strangle each other! :)


1 comment:

Modern Family said...

I'm glad to hear you're doing better! I hold myself back from posting things I want to because of some of the people that read my blog!! It can be therapeutic to blog about life though, keep it up!