Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MIND over MATTER!

So I looked it up: The term does not relate to the belief that the mind is more powerful than the body. Specifically, mind over matter refers to controlling pain that one may or may not be experiencing but that through the power of concentration and "positive thinking", people can walk on hot coals without getting burned.
UM WHAT???? Walking on HOT coals will burn you. Even if I am saying "I think I can't, I think I can't" I would blister like a Mo-Fo. Then probably be told my mind isnt strong enough? WTF!!!!
    So Im trying to diet as my previous post a bit ago implied and I am having a hell of a time. AND it is for a stupid reason. I JUST WANT A DAMN COFFEE. :o)

Now I really am not this person. I LOVE Coffee and it helps me Relax a bit, but I go days and days without it a lot and don't care. Why do I care right now? Because I can't have it. I keep telling myself Mind over Matter Brooke. UM Now to add insult to injury I find out thats not what Mind over Matter even means!!!!!!! Oy VEI.
See?! What a Day!!!!!!

No comments: