Tuesday, September 21, 2010

TRY THIS!

Oh my!!!! So my coffee problem-o was just solved!
I was not liking Black Coffee
I was not liking Unsweetened Tea
I was not liking Stevia, Truvia etc.
I was not liking that I can't have Starbucks Seasonal Coffees. What kind of punishment is this?
So I heard that if you put a tea bag in your coffee maker it will flavor your coffee.
HOGWASH I thought because tea has to steep for a few minutes. Well I did it today with a peppermint tea bag.
IT WORKED LIKE A CHARM!!!!!
Now I can have my coffee and tea at the same time :) Plus my bath. Because lets face it I like all my addictions in one place so I tend to take coffee & music into the bathtub with me. I cannot help it!
On another note. I AM FINALLY MOVING!!!!!!!!!!
TOWNHOUSE IS > APARTMENT! Can't wait to decorate :)

No comments: