Thursday, September 16, 2010

Diet update

Hey its me speaking from HELL........
It is my 10th day of the HCG diet, I am in hell. I dont feel like ive had results from how hard it is to follow this diet. I have lost 9 pounds. Haha. I realize that is a Lb a day. But It came off really quick at first and this week has been pretty much a stand still. I can tell a slight difference in my face. The HCG is suppose to target your problem areas. Apparently HCG views my face as a problem.. along with my chest. Bc I know I shrunk there too! The places I view as problems apparently aren't!!! I told myself I would stay on it for 6 weeks at first so I have a long ways to go. I at least need to give it til the first week of Oct. Im telling you I am not wearing a fat suit this Halloween! Joel, my Bf.. calls it the Hot Call Girl diet. hahaha. I wish I was his call girl ;) He's been trying to support me on it and eat overall healthy. I feel like he's lost more weight than me :(
This is why I decided dieting is so hard. Because human nature is to want things we cannot have. Im a natural born rebel.. So if someone says "dont do this" Im way more likely to want to... to think about it all the time...a nd then to do it! Maybe thats just me. But I have wanted to eat things on this diet that I never would want if I weren't dieting. Just because I CAN'T I want it that much more!!! Ie: Ramen Noodles with Pepperoni in it. I dont even like Ramen. I buy Pepperoni to put on my salads and in Pasta bakes. But now I want it in Ramen with Ranch. I dont even like Ranch. And what I just described eating is gross. But I still want it right now! Also. I am not pregnant. But I wanted to make a Peanut butter and turkey Sandwich earlier! :(
Hahahaha. This made me laugh...

& Here's to day 11.... FML.

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Dude, your cravings are worse than your love for john mayer...just sayin'. Good luck though!!