Thursday, September 23, 2010

i heart him

My cute boyfriend.

We are moving in and of course have to be out by the 1st (Which in my case turned into the 4th bc my landlord is a major B, and although I told her I would be out... i didn't give written notice until the 4th... DO NOT GET ME STARTED.. and she is prorating the rent for the 4 days as well....)
Anyway...
He took work off today and moved everything from his whole apartment except kitchen stuff and big stuff since he'd need help. He tells me he is basically done and now can help me, Because last time I checked im pretty sure I haven't lifted a finger towards moving :(
He also is going to fix my *$&#*$ car this weekend because it decided that with so much going on it would fail emissions.
I also just adore him because he calls me beautiful in the morning & he tells me 'iloveyou' in his sleep. I also LOVEEEEEEEE and this might be my favorite thing.... How at Zachie's baseball games his eyes light up. LOVE IT!
I am happy and was leaving my X's house. He says.. "Hey. did I miss something?"... "uh. No"... "Well Did i do something stupid... ".... (Hahaha. DO NOT open that box...)... "Uh. No."... "Well you are acting funny.".... "Well this is what me, happy, looks like........." ........ "Uh.. Ok Cya" LMAO!!!!!!!! He didn't recognize that behavior from me. LOL
Today I did take a box from work though to pack. It is sitting in the middle of the floor....empty.
Can I just say that moving is the most overwhelming thing to me. I dont even have alot of stuff to go through. Ive only lived here for 1yr and 4 months. I just dont know where to begin.
We went to have dinner at our new place tonight. Ummm no plates. forks. cups or any pans to cook. Haha. We had to go buy plastic stuff & we ate in camping chairs. Technically Together we could stay at 3 different places now. But this is not a Motel 6. It sucks!!!! One place has Nothing except a bed. One place has Stuff, Kinda. but no furniture and One place has everything you need in some kind of jumbled fashion so you cannot find it. I seriously stopped cleaning over a week ago because I am stressed out. LOL.......this didn't help!!!!
I lie. I did throw a bunch of crap into a big box for the garbage. But I can't lift it. How productive of me.
Anyway, you may or may not hear from me until I have FINISHED MOVE #11. Yes. #11!!!
and I will totally spare you posting the video with those cheesy lyrics "movin on up... to the east side. movin on up. I finally got a piece of that pie..."

Mmmmm pie........

No comments: