Thursday, September 9, 2010

I have a dream....

Yea so im really not going MLK Jr on you...
So I had this dream the other night. And interpreted it on Dreammoods.com... Are you ready for this? hahaha.

So I was running a marathon... I know right? and all of a sudden this really old lady like maybe in her 80s caught up to me... I got mad and told her not to run with me because she was throwing off my pace. She starts sobbing uncontrolably and begging me to take her where she needs to go.

*To dream that you are running in a marathon, represents life's journey and how you are performing or feeling. It is symbolic of your endurance and willpower
*To see someone else crying in your dream, may be a projection of your own feelings onto someone else.

I finally agree to take her where she needs to go if she stops shadowing me and stops crying. She is bugging me. I am now in a train station underground. Much like a subway... and I am Drunk. I am completly wasted and all of a sudden wearing 80's running gear and running all crooked and laughing and pointing out to the old lady that if my shoes come un-tied I might eat Sh*t. (hahahaha)

*To dream that you are drunk, signifies your carefree nature and jovial disposition. Alternatively, the dream suggests that your inhibitions are hindering your creativity. You need to let loose.
* a train means that you are very methodical. You need to lay things out specifically and do things in an orderly and sequential manner


Then I see my good ol' friend Elzard at the train station. (Here we are in real life)

E, is very chill, environmental, rides his bike everywhere & seriously hates Myspace/Facebook etc...
ANYWAY, I tell him OMG. Im so glad to see you this crazy lady needs a ride and I cant give her one because I am drunk... He tells me no problem I know her! She is my friend on Myspace. (LOL) and my car is right up there I will give her a ride for you. (LOL)

*To see friends in your dream, signify aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to incorporate and acknowledge.Alternatively, dreaming of a friend, indicates positive news.

Then I was asleep on a park bench like a bum with a gold locket around my neck... (this was like a massive gold locket. Like I was flava flav!!!!)

*To dream that you are sleeping, denotes peace of mind. Alternatively, it means that you are happy with the conditions and circumstances around you.
*To see or wear a locket in your dream, signifies a long lasting relationship. The dream may also be a pun on "lock it". Perhaps there is something that you need to keep safe


I loved all these interpretations and it makes sense to me now... In that weird 80's emotional/intoxicated flava flav New york minute marathon kinda way....
Ps I bet an old lady WOULD catch up to me in a marathon..... Seriously. Haha.

1 comment:

the cole family said...

Loved this post!!!! So funny!!

I wish I could remember my dreams so that the internet could interpret them. ;)