Monday, September 6, 2010

My deal with the devil.

Im starting HCG diet today! I am writting about it on my blog because its way embarrasing to FAIL when everyone knows about it. This will be my 3rd bout with this diet, I did it in January and lost 20. and 2 years ago I did it and lost 27. Im wanting to lose 25 this time but Id be happy with 20. Those that aren't familiar with this diet I will complain about it now....
*No oil/lotion/makeup of any kind bc it throws off the HCG
*500 calories a day
*Men can eat 650 calories a day when they do it. Women lose half a pound a day. Men lose a whole pound... Really? God must be a man! hahahaa....
Those are the main things that suck. Mainly the first one. WTF... I have exzema and can't use my prescription lotion or I wont lose weight that day. You would think that eating such a small amount of calories you would lose anyway. But I have actually followed this diet to a "T" and gained weight. How frustrating! The reason my title is making a deal with the devil is because that is what it is... Total mind over matter! My social life suffers while on this diet because you can't just eat something. You have to cook everything and plan for every meal. Work also sucks while on this diet, since I am up at 4am and already wanting to eat... I need to pace myself. Also you can have Coffee & tea but no sugar or artificial sweeteners of any kind or dairy. Excuse me. I love my coffee but I hate it black. So I just have to forgo that altogether.. Also I really like tea. But not without sugar! :(
The reason for doing it right now is because I love halloween and want to dress up. Its not my year to have Zachie so I can go out. I hate those pictures that surface after such events... ya know, the kind where you are looking good... but in every picture you look nasty fat..
or
super Oompa Loompa like. Yea that kind. I don't want any of that surfacing this year!!!
Wish me luck!!! :)

1 comment:

Jenaaaay said...

GOOD LUCK!! i would fall over and die if i ate 500 cals a day.
ps. black coffee is the BEST! you need to jump on my bandwagon.