Friday, July 24, 2009

We Think his tractors sexy!!

It really turns us on... hahaha.
This was my 2nd Concert event. KENNY CHESNEY! The first one was LAME. But this one was fun, I think I like Country concerts and will be going to every single one now!! My Bestie Michelle got the tickets and it was at Rio Tinto stadium... By Jordan Commons. We parked there and the cops asked what we were doing that evening? (if we were going to the concert, it was $10 to park there...) Im so afraid of the Law if you know me at all... I never would have done this. But Michelle said "We're seeing a movie..." Hahahaha. Then I got scurred, and we payed the other cop! I am a huge baby. But for the love, I had a cowboy hat on. They aren't that stupid.... well, that could stand a debate, but.... anyway, here's some pics of the show!

It was freakin so hot!!! When we got there it was 100 degrees outside. My hair was stright, but because of the heat and humidity by the time I got home was half curly and in a fro. haha.





This woman sat in front of us. It was a grandma and she came all alone, but danced the night away. We loved her!!! :)

No comments: