Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thee Blue Balloon.

Now. My son is 4... So it's normal for him to have a fascination about what is going on Down There... But he is pretty funny about it. And I dont want to overstep my bounds by saying to much that will embarass him in the future. But the other day the cashier at Albertsons gave him a balloon and she slip tied it around his wrist. Im sure you all can see where this is going.... After his bath he had slip tied it Elsewhere and was jetting around the house with it trailing behind him. I was trying not to laugh to hard... But asked him not to do that. He proceeded to continue this behavior for a few more minutes. At which point I said "Zach, Take that balloon off. You can't tie things to that. Or it might fall off!!!...."
hahaha. I think that made him nervous because next time i saw him he was in his pajamas!!! :)

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

That is so funny! You probably gave him a complex! He is so cute I can totally see him doing that!

Jenaaaay said...

HAHAHAHA oh man i love you guys so much.