Thursday, July 2, 2009

My New place...(again...)

OH. I am so sick and tired of moving!! I have had my xmas tree in my trunk for 5 months. Prob will stay there til xmas lol. I have been at my place for a month now. And im really happy with it. I feel like this is my first OWN place. Before I had an apartment but the peeps that rented it to me since it was their basement were constantly down there. I have actual privacy here, and it is sweeeeeet!!! I will add that I miss ZACH and it sucks when he isn't here because I am seriously all ALONE!
ok enough jibber jabber. here's the pics.....
My Living Room. I had to get rid of my love seat couch :( because the place is kinda small and it sucks. I dont like feeling cluttered in my own house.

My living room standing on my balcony looking into it....

My bedroom... The bedrooms are actually huge, and I love that. To bad I dont have a walk in closet, that would be the cherry on top!!!!

Zachie's bedroom!

The lovely small... yet lovely.. kitchen....


The place has 2 bathrooms... :) Bathroom #1

Bathroom #2 (the one connected to my bedroom)

My Balcony!

My Birdie wind chime for the balcony... that im in love with!

I like birds obviously... so, hummingbird feeder.

The Apartment complex has a brook that runs right next to it, with ducks and zach has loved to walk down by it!

I forgot to take pictures of this, but it also has a decent sized room with washer/dryer hookups and shelves. To bad I dont own a washer or dryer lol. It kinda sucks, let me tell you... being 27 and the first time in my life I will have to travel to a laundramat. Could be fun I guess, but im betting NOT!!! But I really love my apartment!!! :)

2 comments:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey!
Yes i did delete my facebook- I wasn't totally loving it and w/ a new baby it was extra time wasted so....it had to go. Tell jenny i will gladly take her barbie if she doesnt want it!

Jenaaaay said...

I LOVE it all finished and decorated! it looks s'damn cute! ps. i think the desk looks good! hopefully it was worth all the trouble ha ha