Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dear Lady Gaga,


Dear Lady GAG ME,
I have not ever been a fan of your "music", but this display is repulsive. You are not making a fashion statement. I hope animal activists are breathing down your neck right now.
Sincerley, Would like to release a pack of hungry wolves on you.

I hate Lady Gaga. Who seriously wears a dress made out of Meat to the VMA's? Or a dress made out of meat period. They sold this dress afterwards for $100000.
WHO THE HELL BUYS a dress for that amount that is going to spoil? Or even a dress for that amount??? I would love to even see that amount in my bank account.
WTF!!!!!!

2 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

That is wrong on so many levels!!! She probably smelled horrible the entire night!! Who would want to sit next to her?! GAG!!!

emily said...

This. Is. Discusting. Our world is getting so lame... Maybe they should have taken that meat and fed some hungry homeless people. Seriously.