Monday, December 13, 2010

Lets have a cocktail!

Last year Joel had a cocktail party that I was invited to. We had only been dating for a few months and I didn't want to become that clingy girl at his party so pretty sure I drank enough that I was in the bathroom chillin all night long. Haha. But hey, I wasn't clingy!!!!
Here is last year:


Here are a few from this year. We threw our own party, and I successfully stayed out of the bathroom!This was my first actual party Ive ever hosted. It was fun, nobody stole anything. + It was a mess but only took me 2 hours to clean everything and that includes mopping. Sweet!

I love this pic! You can see my cute purple tights that match Hoss' shirt. Then the red cup matches Pauls shirt. Everyone else in black! I am in love with color coordinating pics. I love sadie hawkins. Haha.

I made Joel match me. Ok, It was his idea but I was all for it!

Oh my. My cute Kitty. Checkin out some leftover White Merlot! My 2 loves. Wine+Kitty!



Now my main motive for this is getting a dress & dressing up. Let me explain this process. I bought one 2 weeks before the party. Loved it. Tried it on for Joel and he said it was too short. :( I guess he doesn't like my legs??? LOL!!!!! bought another one that I loved 3 days before the party, but this wasn't going to happen either because I felt like a football linebacker. I swear my shoulders are like a mans. So here I am the night before the party at the mall having a serious issue. And I COULD NOT find a dress that fit for the life of me. Isn't that how it always is. Finally I got this one. I really like it and everything worked out. Haha.

Happy Holidays! :)

No comments: