Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Worst Songs of All Time!

WHY ARE THEY ON MY IPOD????

1.Usher. Dj got us fallin in love.
Really Usher? I hate you right now. I love Usher. I have all of his albums and all of his singles. I also watch his videos on YouTube so I can look at his bod. I am not attracted to muscles on guys usually. Unless you are an african american R&B singer. That is the only time. Dj got us fallin in love is his worst song of all time. for these reasons....A)He sounds like S*#T when singing this song Live. Ive witnessed it on 4 occasions. B) I would like to give credit to myself and my partner if I am feelin the music and "into" each other. Not the song. C) This line right here "Swear I seen you before. think I remember those eyes eyes eyes. eyes eyes eyes" omg. He noticed the womans eyes he is falling in love with... 6 times. D) This line "Dance dance like its the last last night of your life life" Please be a little more creative. I do not need to listen to every word twice!

2. Boys II Men remake of 'When I fall in Love'
I am sorry but this is a little too much old fashion R&B even for me. Songs become popular because they are catchy. I understand they want to re-make the song. But they are changing it to much. It sounds like CRAP! I do not like it when the lyrics are over, yet the tune is still going and so the artist throws in a "aaahhhooooohhh" drawn out for 16.7 seconds. END THE LYRIC! And when remaking a song dont repeat the same line 3 times to make it your own. It is the same lyric!!!!! DO NOT.

3. Backstreet Boys 'Show me the meaning of being Lonely"
This song really is so dumb. Why would you want to feel lonely, I just listened to the whole song & the name of it is Show me the meaning of being lonely. Then the whole song they are complaing about being lonely. Well maybe she heard the song and thought it sounded like a good idea to walk away from you. "Theres no where to run. I have no place to go. Surrender your mind body and soul. How can it be your askin me to feel things you never shoowwwww" What? the next line was "why cant I be where you are?" If hes not with her...then how did she not show him how to be lonely? I hate this song.

4.Heavy D and the Boyz 'Now that we found love'
This is the song at the end of Hitch that they are dancing to. "Now that we found love, what are we gonna dooooo. with it?" that is the only part they sing the whole song the rest is a horrible 90s rap. Anyone that knows me knows I Effing LOVE the 90s. I am very discontent about this song. During the rap he repeats Now. about 8,398 times...and the song doesn't have any kind of conclusion. It has a very annoying beat. I hate this song and to be honest have no idea how it is on my Ipod. I need it off my Itunes and out of my life.

Now that I am the most negative person on the planet.I would like to knowWhy Fantasia has a reality show? Does anyone care what she is doing? I sure dont.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I’m a big fan of R&B music and when I discovered Palm Beach Broadcasting’s R&B station, I was the happiest person on earth. My stereo is always tuned on X102.3 www.thex1023.com . You can stream live or download all your favorite R&B music.