Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Naughty or Nice?!

Yesterday I "forgot" to pick Zach up from school. I am sorry. Actually to be honest I knew what time it was I just fell asleep. I woke up to a call from the school. Oopsie. This is my worst fear as a parent. I always want Zach to feel secure and know he is taken care of. So I left him at school to prove this..... :( Then I fell asleep again for 2 hours after we were home. (my work hours tonight are 2am-6am...I was tired!!!!) This was a problem because he came and asked me for a drink and I told him one minute.

2 hours later........

He had gotten it himself. :( After I get up we go to Walmart. On the way there I tell him sorry for being a "bad mommy" that day. His response .."Its ok mom. I will not ever unlove you. You were just being a little bit naughty" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I burst out laughing. And he said ..."Santa knows. You might get a lump of coal now." Oh my!!!!! I have been pounding that into his head this month. hahahaha. Maybe I deserve one!! :)

No comments: