Monday, November 22, 2010

Zach got an AWARD!

I am a proud Mommy!!!!
Zach just got the "PRINCIPALS PRIDE AWARD" from his school. He got it for being in the top of his class in Kindergarten :)
He gets his picture taken and his accomplishment on the display wall on the bulletin board by the principals office for a week! His name will be announced over the school news and he will be called to the library to recieve a certificate and an award!

I GET TO GO TO THE PRESENTATION!!!! Luckily it is my off week so I will not miss it!

I am so proud of him and how well he is doing in school... He is sounding out words so well!! I sure love that kid! :)

GOOD JOB ZACHIE!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jenaaaay said...

go zach!!!! he was telling me this on thanksgiving and it was so funny. i honestly had no idea what he was talking about... but now it makes sense! haha