Thursday, November 4, 2010

Groovin Baby!

About to get my groove on! Albums coming out within 2 months:
1.Rihanna. Nov 16th
However I do not like her new album cover. Or the fact that I can't preview any of the songs on it on Itunes. Cmon. Really?
2. Jagged Edge
I do not know when this is coming out. It was suppose to be Sept but it didn't get released and all the info I can find just say 2010 :( It is Part II of The baby making project. THE REMEDY Uhhhmmmm HELLO!!? All the reviews on this album are lacking. I loved this album. It makes me want to....... Make a baby!
3. Neyo
Yes Please. I love me an artist that writes all of his own music + other good music that popular artists sing. L.O.V.E!!!
4. AVANT!!!!!!!!
Oh my. I ♥ HIM!!!!!! He is my favorite. DEC 7th! THE LETTER! I will be the crazy ass at the store at 12:01am to buy this (ok not really bc I will not leave my house at midnight to go to walmart) But that is how badly I want this album!

Disclaimer. 2 of the artists on this list have callabirated and are doing shows together. WHY ARE THEY ALL IN THE SOUTH??? I would kill to go to a JE/Avant show. Whoever I was with would pretty much be made love to, AT THE SHOW! TMI? yea sorry about that. This is actually the show I bought tickets for in HOUSTON TX earlier this year. It was called Ladies Night Out. I am already overheating. Bahahaha. I want go so bad!!!! anyway.
WOO HOO for new R&B albums. I am in love!!!!

No comments: