Monday, November 15, 2010

Lets be Realistic!

Realistic: interested in, concerned with, or based on what is real or practical: resembling or simulating real life,or pertaining to realists or realism.Ok I am very guilty of this. I can't even watch movies if I am thinking "What? That would never happen....." I have a very hard time with Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Avatar. Because for 1) That would never happen. & for 2) It doesn't make any sense. and for A) WHY? and B) WTF!!!!!! is that creature, and why do they know english?!
Unfortunantly for my son he is the same way. (or maybe fortunatly for him...Depending how you look at it) He is always trying to make sense of things & I love listening to him do this.
Zachie singing:"Well I stuck my head in a lil skunks hole and the lil skunk said Oh bless my soul. take it out, take it out, take it out, take it out. Remoooveeee it." MOM WHY WOULD SOMEONE STICK THEIR HEAD IN A SKUNKS HOLE?? HOW DO YOU EVEN FIND A SKUNKS HOLE?? SKUNKS LIVE IN HOLES??!!!

2 peas in a pod! :)

3 comments:

Julie P. said...

I sing that song to Wellyn, luckily he is still ok with it being that way and not wanting to know why. Love that song:)

Jenaaaay said...

ha ha i love this!! zach is so funny. last night when all the grownups were talking around the table i looked over at him standing there listening.. he was looking up into the corner with his thinking face and kept blinking and looking down and then looking back up... ha ha i don't even remember what we were talking about but he was trying so hard to follow along and it was stinkin cute! and when he corrected mom when she said "joe" hahaha

Lucy_Good said...

This is great! Zach cracks me up he is pretty intelligent!