Monday, November 1, 2010

Hallows ween!!!

This was Jakes year to have Zachie, and I heard he got soaked trick or treating this year. Stupid weather in Utah, Go figure. He was a ninja turtle, and I am waiting to see pictures... I have to wait til they are emailed to me :( The only one i have is this one...

Its from his school class when I peeked into his room after the parade. The parade was cute except for the fact that the kids thought it was a race through time, because this was the only pic I could get of that...

Zach didn't want to wear clothes under his costume!!! Not to worry, I won that argument.

I was planing on being a leprechaun and that didn't work out so well. This was decided after I had bought green things. Ie: eyelashes/tights/earrings. So I used them and became a christmas elf. I made my whole costume myself. I think it is cute!

Drunken Tale time:
Joel locked his keys in the car. We called my friends hubby to come get us. 2:30am We piled all 5 of us into the car. I layed across the 3 in the back. The middle girl in the back got sicken, and puken. We stopped the car and all of us jumped out as if it were on fire & ran around a little, Then I helped clean some of it up. We were 1 block away from home! None of it got on me. Or so I thought... Lets leave that one alone. I wasn't sick, nor did I fall into any bushes/coffee tables or gardens. Those that know me, This is a good thing!!!
We had a good time! :)

No comments: