Friday, November 12, 2010

Arguments!

I am sure unbeknownst as to why, everyone has argued with their small child. I have argued with Zach about why he cannot have cookies before breakfast. For breakfast. I have argued with him about cleaning his room. Why he cannot wear what he has put on himself. Why he has to get his hair done. I have argued with him about how long he can watch TV and why. Why he can't watch certain movies. I also argued with him about why he cannot drink coffee. This is the argument I just listened to him have with Zoey...

Zoe: You are way bossy
Zach: SO are you.
Zoe: You are mean. You know where mean people go?
Zach: No
Zoe: They go to live with the devil. and you will go there because you lie
Zach: No I do not lie. The devil is a spirit. its not even a person. I am not even dead yet.
Zoe: SO. When you die you will go there. You hurt my feelings
Zach: Why does that matter. Im still not going to live with the devil.
Zoe: you hurt my feelings. You need to say sorry
Zach: ok. sorry. Zoe: Brooke! Zach is being mean. The devil is not a spirit, is it?
Me: Um. I dont know. You guys need to get along please.

LOL!!!!!!! My boy is a sassafrass. No! He didn't get that from me ;)

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

LOL that is so cute! I love him!