Friday, April 2, 2010

Project Beanbag... Part 1.

SO I got a beanbag for free from my lovely friend LINDS!!
This is all good & well... I think she washed the cover and put the foam into garbage bags. But I needed to take the garbage bags out of it so it didn't make so much noise when Zachie jumped on it. The garbage bags had broke open LOL.....
Dont try this at home like I did....

Uh oh....

LOL the foam is static. Go figure....


There is raquetball racket under there... Plus my shoes everywhere... Hopefully I didn't put valuables into the beanbag...!!!!

The Aftermath....BIG HELPER!!! He helped me the whole time... After I got this cleaned up I realized my vacuum bag needed to be emptied... I dont have any REFILLS!!! LMAO!!!!........ So my apartment is in turmoil til I get some. I pulled the beanbag outside onto my deck... Which was most likely hilarious since I can barely lift it. Zach was laughing at me. I was breaking a sweat! My neighbors I believe were working... Thank goodness for that!
;)

2 comments:

LiNdS said...

Did I or did I not warn you that it made a mess?!? LOL oh my gosh!!!!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

OH NO! That is so funny! Good luck with the clean up...hopefully your vacuum isn't as big of a piece as mine is, because THAT would have done her in...love you!