Friday, April 23, 2010

♥Missing My Zachie♥


My Zach is so cute. I am missing him like crazy right now :(
I am glad that his daddy is a big part of his life... But what is he doing right now?? Is he eating good? How was school this week?? Did he get hurt today? Does he miss me and want me... or does his step mom feel that void when I am not there?
I sleep with his Blankie when he is with his dad.
I wish I could kiss his cheeks. I like to do it ever 5.8 seconds, I usually push kind of hard into him and make the MWAH sound. He hates it, but humors me. I Love when he lets me watch movies with him & cuddles with me. Or when he comes to wake me in the morning... I know he is up bc he watches movies for at least an hour and lets me sleep (even though I hear him, I do not get up. haha) his little hand on the side of my face & cute voice "Hi momma"
Actually... I do know what he is doing RIGHT NOW..... Watching the Jazz Game! HE's so stinkin C.U.T.E!

No comments: