Sunday, April 18, 2010

Before & After

I just found these before and after pictures of my nose job. Man that 3,000 was worth every penny. Why did I have such a Honker before?? No wonder I couldn't get a date in High School....

It was so Bulbus before....


I am so happy w the end results!

Um incase you all didn't know. YES I AM KIDDING!! Ive never had any work done... LOL!!!! I was just laughing so hard when I edited the pic to make my nose look huge, I thought I'd post it! ;)

Also I apologize for the hand held cell phone pics in this post! Its what people do sometimes!

3 comments:

Kerry Hoaglund said...

LOL! Funny!

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

lol I was freaking, and thinking to myself "brooke doesnt have a big nose!!" I didnt get a great look at the first picture until i read through everything...seriously funny!

LiNdS said...

LOL! I was like brooke had a nose job? What? She doesn't have a big nose...whoa...where did that picture come from? Oh I see...BROOKE your hillarious!