Friday, October 30, 2009

What a pain in my... foot.

If you are squeemish or hate feet. feel free to skip this.

I had an ingrown toenail fixed when I was 16. But the doc botched it. Since this time it has been crooked and nasty looking. See it next to my normal foot. Not ok.

I got my first tattoo on this foot so people would see the tat and not my toe. :) (yes it worked, people really stopped asking what had happened to it. And commented on the tattoo...)
So, A few days ago I had the whole toenail completly removed. It was buggin anyway, AND had another ingrown on it. REALLY??? Not in the MOOD...

This is the toe after the surgery which was far from pleasant. I hate numbing shots. They are the worst. On top of this, the doc was holding my toenail with pliers that he had just ripped out. (Yes I was numb. But it was still way gross and traumatic....) he asked me..."Would you like to keep it??" As he is holding it over a keychain sized little container. Ok... Um... GROSS!!!! He has a container because people actually keep things like this. As if keeping this part of me in a jar isn't only creepy its also parallel to those who keep hair in plastic bags! This just states 'jump in the sack with me...' Hello? Like this is attractive/normal or ok on any level.
So anyway... After leaving the toenail in the trash and going home My toe is so NASTY now. Like even worse than before.... (perfect for halloween.. haha.)
:(
Im hoping it will look semi normal after the healing process, but im not counting on it!! In other news I was walking funny around the video store because of this, and a creeper with tattoos all over face and neck was following me (appeared to be)... I went on my merry way, but he really was standing awfully close to me. Zach was with me.. and it was really not ok. He follows me into the parkinglot... limp and all. Asks me if he can buy me a drink sometime?? I told him I had a BF. (Which is the best lie ever, No ring required) and he said he was not surprised because I am simply stunning. OH. MY. AWKWARD. Just thought it was hilarious because I was in yoga pants and a hoodie with a bun in my hair and hardly any makeup on. Maybe it was because he could see my face, and he's not use to seeing his own! But on top of this, HELLO don't creep around a video store and stalk single mothers who are there with their children.

The End.

No comments: