Sunday, October 4, 2009

Venting.

Sorry to do this.
But 2 things....
WTF is up with X husband trying to have my son all the time. I dont care if his new wife is a SAHM now with their new little baby. Zach is not HERS. Its not HER visitation. its HIS. He acted like he was doing me a favor by having her pick up Zach from school on my OFF WEEK since they live closer than I do. UM IM NOT WORKING EITHER! D-BAG. Zach is my ONLY family. Take your little fam and spend time with them and leave me with mine on my TIME.
Secondly, WTF is up with my old landlord throwing out an antique windchime that I accidently left there? She has my phone number. No common decency to ask if I wanted it??? Just chucking it without a care. I know she hates me, But I didn't do anything wrong. My grandma gave that to me, and now im super super SAD! :(

Mmmmmmmmk I feel better, a little.

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

Both of those are way lame.. sorry brooke ;(