Sunday, October 18, 2009

Confessions of a Mommy.


*I let Zach do whatever he wants in the mornings so I can sleep in.
*My dishes from Thursday finally got loaded into the dishwasher TODAY!!
*I give Zach healthy snacks (Apples, Yogurt) While I eat chocolate behind his back!!!
*I threaten Zach with naps if he doesn't pick up the pillows that he throws all over the living room, daily!
*I love when he DOESN'T have school cuz I dont have to drive him. (I live 25 min at least from his school....)
*I tune him out sometimes while he is talking non-stop about sports!
*I section his food into what he "absoultly" has to eat. and what he can eat if he "wants"....
*Everynight we talk and laugh about one thing or another.
*He doesn't have a bath everyday...
*Sometimes I freak out on him. When its something thats my problem and not his :(
But he is such a sweetheart all the time. All the stuff he puts up with from me. He is the true example of forgivness. The second I say I am sorry for anything he is all hugs and loves... Where if he were following his mothers example he would be mad in his room for a while and pout for awhile after that, then refuse hugs and loves after that LOL!!! I should probably learn from him.

2 comments:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Isn't it the truth!!!! Kids are SO FORGIVING!!!!! Those confessions are few.....you're a great mommy and work your butt off for you and him! You can see (just through FB and blogging) that you love him to pieces and he LOVE YOU TO PIECES!!!! I'm sure if I listed my "confessions of a mommy", the list would be MUCH LONGER.
By the way, I also, let my boys do whatever they want in the morning so that I can sleep longer.
I also give my boys healthy snacks while eating chocolate behind their backs!! :)

the cole family said...

LOL I love your "confession" list, which includes some of my own!! No one's perfect & we all make those kind of choices to survive - so I'm sure EVERY parent can relate!

What a great post! thanks for sharing...