Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Keeping Warm...


So I just LOVE THIS!!!
I have been freaking out about how cold it is in my house, The S.t.u.p.i.d AUTO temperature setting does not like me. I have a space heater that I can set a temp on for Zachie's room so he is not suffering from this "Old apartment glitch" either that, or "Operator error glitch" (Most likely the LATER...) Either way. I am FREEZING MY KEESTER OFF!!! And on top of this, I realized I left all 20 or so scarfs, at my old place (Where I tried to co-habitate with someone awhile back, some of you may remember....)
Anywho, You live you learn...Now I live in Iceland!! So I did NOT have this persons phone number anymore- I had to go through friends to finally get it. At which point he freaked on me for deleting it, because "the breakup wasn't that bad" anyways.... I told him to put my plethera of scarfs outside and I would pick them up. He DID....
SEE ALL MY LOVLIES... I HAVE MISSED THEE....

YES IM WEARING THEM ALL. BUT YOU REALLY CANNOT TELL.. HAHA!!

But, also put a SPACE HEATER with them. Said he thought I could use it. :) (He must remember what A baby I am in the winter. It was wayyy nice!!!) I am so overly amused about this development!!! In fact, my room is getting nice and warm for me right now... I think I will go be cozy in there! :)

2 comments:

Marrissa said...

be careful using a space heater...they use up a LOT of electricity. Which kinda sucks since gas bills are usually expensive in the winter and running a space heater makes your electric bill expensive too!

Jenaaaay said...

oh my ha ha i just was just coming here to warn you of the same thing but marrissa beat me to it! last year we made laura stop using her space heater cuz we didn't wanna split the bill 3 ways. we're warm meanies.