Thursday, October 22, 2009

Laundromat..

Yes, Up until this time (4 MONTHS AND COUNTING) I have managed to *use* other people, for their Washer and Dryer. This week I had to go to the landromat. It was my first time, Here is MY INPUT....
*It cost me $9.00
*I did 3 loads at once
*I was pissed trying to pack 5 weeks of laundry into my car. (I refused to take 2 trips. Trust me you would have loved to witness me dragging it across the apartment parkinglot!)
*Those places are G-h-e-t-t-o
*It took me 2 hours and 3 min
*It was next door to a DESERET INDUSTRIES, I took a gander and think I am allergic to 2nd hand stores. I was sneezing the whole time.
*I left my X boyfriends shirt in the dryer on purpose upon leaving.
*Heavy duty washers made my stuff seem cleaner!
*I was in fact... bored to tears sitting......and waiting.....




*I took pictures...(sue me)
*Some poor sap lost $6.25 in the dryer I happen to pick
*So It actually cost me $2.75!!
*I folded my stuff there, so it wont be sitting around my apartment getting wrinkles while my lazy butt looks at it for 3 1/2 days!!
*All in all it was much worse in my mind than in reality
But
*LAUNDRY SUCKS NO MATTER WHAT!!!

HAPPY WASHING!

1 comment:

Jenaaaay said...

when our washer broke i ALMOST went to the laundromat... then i realized i'd rather wear soiled clothes.
ha ha but kudos to you for being brave enough to go :)