Monday, December 29, 2008

STRIKE!

Christmas was way fun this year. These are the gifts I made... The quilt for my boyfriend, and the tile picture for my grandparents....


Zach made this gingerbread house at school, it is so cute. I just loved it. He did a way good job...

We took Zach Bowling.......He had been before with his Dad and loved it!! Um Pretty sure because of my hand not being back up to "full mass" hahaha.... I sucked!! I suck anyway. But this was BADDD. Zach Beat me... 63. 61. LOL


I had a way fun Christmas this year, and looking forward to the new year!!! :)

2 comments:

LiNdS said...

you are so talented brooke! You can help me next year :D I did make ben some PJ's for christmas though! I'm glad you had a fun christmas! Happy New Year! Be safe have fun! Miss ya! Lets get together sometime eh? LOL ;)

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Hey! it sounds like you guys had a fun christmas! No baby yet...hopefully this weekend! Talk to you later!
xoxo
Mandi