Thursday, December 11, 2008

oh for the love.....

When It Rains It Pours Pictures, Images and Photos
YES it does!! And I hate this expression because its true. After saving a ton of my tax money I was sittin pretty for most of this year. I had some issues, and i've blogged about some of them.... ie: broken hand, douche bag men... Seems like when I have money everything else doesn't bother me. But the opposite is the opposite. I dont have money right now... So everything is bothering me. My lame ins. denied all claims on my hand and I've been calling and harrassing them, my claim is pending again right now :( On top of that all my Christmas shoppin has to be last minute cuz I need to wait for my next paycheck that I get 4 days before xmas........On my on week where i will be working graves and trying to get up early enough to be productive! Then today, I got pulled over by a cop going 50 in a 40. IS HE SERIOUS??? I was speeding cuz Zach was late for school. Needless to say, he was Late all right. I am hella stressed!! Im gonna be pullin my hair out soon if something doesn't give. Also, Zach's tuition is due (its not a lot.. but still I could use that money on xmas!) and its Jake's month to pay it. He conveniently "forgot" to do so, on tues... so now I have to do it today! Are you kidding??? I loved it about 8 months ago... I told this guy I was seeing at the time..."I don't have one thing to complain about. Everything is great!!" HAHHAhhahaha...... hahahaha. hahaha. haha. Maybe It will be like that again after taxes next year! heres to hoping!

No comments: