Friday, December 12, 2008

I forgot to think of a clever title here....

This is just something that I find myself laughing hysterically over. & thought someone else might like to laugh too. My X... forgets everything. It always seems convenient for him that he just "forgot". It bugs me soooo badly. After we split we decided we would for now, get gifts for each other at appropriate holidays from Zach. So last Xmas I spent $40 on something for him because I couldn't find anything cheaper that he would like. On Xmas he said "ohhhhh, i forgot your present at home. Ill get it to you." UH huh. Well a year later, he still hasn't gotten it to me. LOL. So this year he "forgot" my birthday and didn't even say happy birthday to me... I realize the fact that we are divorced... But I am in his life in a big way because of Zach so I just think he is an ass. I still told him Happy Birthday 4 months after mine had passed, and when I did he said "Ohh, I missed yours huh. I forgot, im sorry!" So, the point of the blog... I said to him the other day "Um, Since were obviously not doing gifts for each other... Dont get me anything for Xmas, I wasn't plannin on getting you anything after I did last year, and you never gave me anything..." his response "WHAT??? I gave you something didn't I?" ..."No, you said you forgot it at home, and it must still be there..!!!" ..."Ohhh yea I did forget that. It must still be at my house." LOL...... Really???? Is he serious??? lol, wouldn't you most commonly put gifts under your christmas tree that you took down last January??? hahahahaha. I didn't say anything else, Because since he FORGOT its ok. LOL
forgetful Pictures, Images and Photos
Every year he asks me "is Zach's Bday on the 7th or the 8th, I forgot!" Well I forgot to stay married to an a-hole.
:)

No comments: