Friday, December 5, 2008

Fra-gee-lay. That must be Italian!

I am SOOO buying one of these......

Here is my tree that Im obsessed with. Its way little and because my apartment is so small as well, I had to crop out my stove that is next to it ruining its spirit.hahaha.

Next tues when my off week starts Im hittin up the stores baby. But one last thing, why is it that every holiday (christmas, 4th of july, thanksgiving, halloween etc....) that you go to the store, people are there that look like they crawled out from under a rock. Walkin around in oversized T shirts that say stupid things on them like "I Didn't Do It!" Are they serious?? They usually park by you so close that im not sure how they even got out of their vehicle, and stare at you. I would like to stare at them but im a bit nervous. I most commonly notice them at Walmart but during the holidays they venture to the mall...... i kind of wish they wouldn't!! But, BRING ON THE SHOPPING!!! I ♥ GIFTMAS!!!!!!

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

HAHAHA! have you ever seen "The Christmas Story" ? That is what the leg lamp reminds me of! LOVE IT!