Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009?!?!?!!

happy new year Pictures, Images and Photos
So this new year I was at work. I was workin away and some random person walked by my isle and said "OH HEY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" I looked at the clock and it was 12:01. LOL... WoW Im lame!!! But its really weird because I totally didn't even care. I think the older you get the more you realize the important things. Working on new years wasn't that big of a deal... However 5 years ago, It would have been! I used to complain about being scheduled on Saturday's. haha.
I realized I have now been in this apartment for 2 years. When I first moved here Zach was in a crib and not able to get out of it. And when he climbed up the stairs it made me nervous. He is now in SCHOOL. He said this to me the other day.. "Mama, Z.. A...C...H. That is how you spell my name. Did you know that??" :) he's so smart. I love it! Time is flying by so quickly! And actually everything is going fairly smoothly considering everything that has happened. I am moving out of here in 3 months, and can't wait to get a bigger place... a kitchen table and some windows... When I got divorced a whole bunch of shit happened... seemed like a string of bad luck. But 07 was great, and 08 was even better...... SO here's to 09! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

No comments: