Friday, January 30, 2009

It's 3 AM

I have just realized out of boredom that I can access my blog from work. This is either good or very bad, because I will write a bunch of stuff nobody cares about and people might get pissed and stop visiting my blog hahaha.
For those who don't know I work at ARUP, a graves shift. Its become way LAME and I am switching to days in about 2 weeks. I am the only one here for 3 labs. Endocrinology, Special Chemistry & Electrophoresis. One would think I could stay busy working for 3 labs, close but no cigar. Out of my 10 hour shift... I work for about 4 hours of it. I have become an expert time waster!! They got a new computer program which simplifed my job 100 fold. Which is nice, but not. Dayside will be sweet because all my friends (well the ones who have not deserted me completely!!) work days. My shift is 430am-300pm. It will so nice getting off so early and sleeping at night. Although rising at 345am isn't going to be sugar and pie. I will be happy to have my life return to some sense of normalcy! I will still be working 7/7. Having a week off every other week is SWEET!!! Maybe I should start taking advantage of this and travel.....
Zach is so competitive lately and everything is a competition. Much to my demise his dad is a BYU fan.... ughhh.... and has brainwashed my innocent son, who runs around saying him and the cougars are winning. And that the Utes are "Blahhhhh!" with his tongue out. I am working on this new development. Im not a huge sports-o anyway. But BYU?? I think Nawt!!

No comments: