Sunday, February 1, 2009

My boyfriend is a silly Banana.

Haha. If you listen to Dane Cook, you would get the title. But no, that is not why he is a silly bananna lol... here is why, Yesterday my boyfriend was taking a nap with me. Usually I am a light sleeper, and wake up just if he were to get up. Apparently I was OUT cuz he left and I didn't even know. I woke up when he was gone and was listening for the TV or something. Then I saw this note on the pillow....

Brooke
This is really hard for me to say. And im SORRY. But I had to leave.



I went to get a drink and Hella wash my car!
Oh, that really wasn't that hard to say. lol
See ya when I get back. I love you!
Jared
What?? Oh my, In my half asleep stooper the first sentence wasn't that funny! lol
We've been quoting movie lines of any movies we have watched recently if it fits. And we just watched Napoleon Dynamite. I get a text at work of him telling me that he just made me a present, and its pretty much the best thing he's ever made.
LOL... it was a sign that said Kisses for my Lover with hershey kisses. hahaha. Hes cracking me up lately!!! :)

1 comment:

Katie's crew said...

I Love your blog! Super cute!!
LOL I wouldn't have thought the first line of that note was funny at first either! :)