Wednesday, February 18, 2009

....My Son....


So him and I were at the mall, and I let him throw some money into the fountain that was right inside the front doors. There were some other kids doing the same thing. Their was an oriental grandma with her daughter and her kids (im assuming) anyways, As were standing there and he is taking forever to throw in the 5 coins that I had given him... he says..(rather loudly, almost yelling...as you know how kids talk!!) and pointing... "MOM, THAT GRANDMA CAN'T TALK VERY GOOD. WHY NOT?" ohhh noooo. She was speaking in her native tongue. LOL. Her daughter looked over as I hurried Zach out the doors. It was hillarious! Another time he wasn't holding his tongue that well was about a year ago when a lady at the grocery store had B.O to kill......and he yelled "MOM, THAT LADY STINK!!" LMAO. well.....she did. hahaha.
I love it!

1 comment:

Haylee Mollerup said...

Hey Brooke ---
This is Haylee. I found your blog through Melissa's blog. Zack is suck a cutie! I love the side picture of you and him at Christmas!
How old is Jenny now??? I can't believe how old she looks! That's crazy!