Thursday, February 5, 2009

Top 15 Songs!

music Pictures, Images and Photos
I was actually tagged on myspace, But I'd rather do it here. This was hard for me because I can't pick my favorite songs. So I just picked some that I never have gotten sick of, and my favorites right now. They are not in any order, that would have sucked haha.
music Pictures, Images and Photos
1- Warren G.. Regulate :)
2- Babyface.. When can I see you
3- Boyz II Men.. Water Runs Dry
4- Carl Thomas.. So Much Better
5- Faith Evans.. I Love You!
6- Dr Dre.. Xxplosive (haha. so many memories here!!)
7- Ginuwine.. I Love You More
8- Eminem.. Mockingbird
9- Jagged Edge.. Lets Get Married ;)
10 John Mayer.. Gravity
11 Jaheim.. Back Together Again
12 Rascal Flatts.. Words I couldn't Say
13 Rihanna.. Take a Bow
14 112.. Peaches & Cream
15 Avant.. You Got Me (My celebrity BF. hahaha) ;)

I tag... everyone lmao there is only 6 people who read this. maybe not even that many! :)

No comments: