Thursday, January 22, 2009

Christmas funnies!

This is long overdue. But these are some pictures of Zach's schools Christmas program...
zach with his friends... cute.

check out the kid on the right... nice shirt, he outgrew it last xmas i think. lol

my personal fav. hahahaha. :)

On a sidenote. Zach threw thee biggest tantrum during this program, When Miss Lesa told the kids to hand their candycanes to their mom and Trisha (his step mom) jumped up to grab it from him. He was not crying because he wanted to give it to me.... he was crying because he wanted to give it to grandma lol.... and Trisha needs to mind her manners, She oversteps her bounds ALL THE TIME!
But the program was really cute, and zach later was singing "Teach me to walk in the light" (the church song) But he changed the words "Teach me to walk in the gas of his love!!!" What the hell??? the gas of his love....LMAO. he said his primary teacher taught him the song... i doubt that hahahaha.

1 comment:

Mandi @ Vintage Revivals said...

Brookie Brew!
Zach is so cute! I love his little personality! Email me with your mailing address so I can send you a birth announcement for Dylan-

xoxo
Mandi