Thursday, October 2, 2008

My dating diary!!

This is Jared. the guy im dating now. He's really sweet. He was my boyfriend in jr high lol.....and my first kiss!! needless to say, its good to find out both of our tonsil hockey techniques have very much so improved in the last 12 years.... thank goodness!!! haha. :)

These are some of the others i have dated in the past 2 1/2 years, since my divorce. hahahaha. this is gonna be hillarious. I WISH i could remember every loser, but here are the ones i actually liked!!! hahaha. Trey. He wanted, prob still wants to be my sugar daddy!!!
Marshall. The biggest ASS ever but texts randomly to say he misses me & that he truly loved me. hahahaha!!!!

Derek. oh Derek. Cant SAY 1 bad thing about this one except he is as confusing as a women.
I still secretly wish he would call me. lol

Dallin. I dont know if we dated, or hung out. or what, but he is hot and i miss his stories. hes a talented musician on tour! Best of luck in CHINA!!!!
Benjamin......... lol. such a good friend of mine, yet funny... he is so vain. obviously. but always told me he loved my face, which- what a compliment!!!! hhahaha.
Mikey. wow. we went through a lot together and he recently told me he didnt want anything else. he lives in idaho, and is keeping it that way. Ill always wonder. but owell i guess! movin on & on....... yea, JEN. THEY WILL REGRET IT!!!!!! HAHAHAA!!!!!

i will leave Joey off of this because if you read my last blog we all know i hate that boy, and am trying to forget his stupid face lol

1 comment:

LiNdS said...

Oh Brooke!!! I love ya! This is too funny! The pics are actually cool for the guys. Its nice to put faces with the stories that I hear :)